100% Non-Toxic Hydrating Nail Polish Remover
Traditional nail polish removers have offensive, toxic odors and aggressive, damaging industrial solvents that leave skin and nails dry and stripped of natural oils.
Static Nails Non-Toxic, Odorless Nail Color Remover has absolutely ZERO smell, is 100% non-toxic, gentle yet highly effective, and safe to use. It even leaves skin and nails feeling hydrated and conditioned. This formula can also be used to effectively remove glitter polishes and gel-effect pop-on nails!
This formula is free of Acetone, Ethyl Acetate, MEK, Methylated Spirits and can remove nail color products that do not require Acetone to be removed such as UV Gels and Acrylics.
Propylene Carbonate (A safe, non-toxic ingredient used in many cosmetics and skincare products)
Saturate a cotton pad with the remover. Press it firmly against your nail for at least 10 to 30 seconds. Slowly wipe from the base of the nail to the tip until there is no residue or trace of color. Wash and dry hands thoroughly after use, then (optional) apply your favorite Static Nails treatment for extra nail hydration.