The baby-friendly sunscreen uses 100% mineral, non-nano zinc oxide for broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection that works for the whole family. This lightweight formula rubs in easily (no ghostly white cast-seriously!), protecting from the sun's harmful rays.
Water, caprylic/capric triglyceride, squalane, glycerin, cetearyl alcohol, methyl dihydroabietate, sorbitan olivate, cetyl palmitate, coco-glucoside, ethyl ferulate, caprylyl/capryl glucoside, lecithin, bisabolol, physalis angulata extract, xanthan gum, acacia senegal gum, sodium gluconate, isostearic acid, polyhydroxystearic acid, 1,2-hexanediol, polyglyceryl-3 polyricinoleate, hydroxyacetophenone, caprylyl glycol.
- Apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Children under 6 months og age: Ask a doctor.
Sun protection measures. Regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures, including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- reapply at least every 2 hours
- Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating